KM2 is a method AND a software kit.
The KM2 offer is a complete offer:
- Training in methodology and nonlinear notation for knowledge .
- Tools to manage notations and blocks of knowledge , with a powerful search engine .
- Synthesis tools : filter, extract and aggregate data
The KM2 method
The KM2 method is a knowledge management method. It is based on the SGH system.
This is a specific method of organizing knowledge and files.
- This method is scalable in the sense it accepts:
- several people working on the same knowledge environment, and
- a wide variety of complementary tools and software
- An approach to build blocks and cones of knowledge.
The KM2 software
The KM2 method is based on two pieces of software :
- The specific software “KM2” . This software allows:
- to index XMIND files and to look for which files contain a given word or string
- to memorize all the working documents of all types, and to find them easily by date or keywords
- to automatically restore links in Xmind files:
- when a document refers to other documents via hyperlinks, when these files are physically moved the hyperlink (which is a physical address) no longer works. The KM2 software will search the disk for files with the same name and restore these links.
- This function is very useful in order to better manage its own documents
- to automatically create documents in Xmind format :
- todo list
- KM2 integrates a mini-text editor that allows to activate processing functions on selected files or on the lines that form the content, to transform them into GHS and vice versa.
- Synthesis tools :
- a module allows to generate syntheses on a series of meetings
- a module allows to generate Word documents selectively from xmind templates in a few seconds.
- A generic graph manipulation software : XMIND .
- Xmind is a graph manipulation software for managing SGH documents.
- KM2 also works (in terms of indexing) with other tools like MindMeister, Freemind and Imindmap.